JA slide show
You are here: Home Business Marine


E-mail Print PDF

Our Marine Insurance policy is also designed to provide protection to your vessel while being used for commercial purposes. Your vessel will be covered whether it is being used as landing craft, hire craft, fishing boat or to carry goods and merchandise.

We provide coverage for damages caused by:

Perils of the seas, rivers, lakes or other navigable waters

  • Fire
  • Jettison
  • Malicious acts
  • Earthquake, volcanic eruption or lightning
  • Explosions
  • Theft of entire vessel


We have available:

  • Marine cargo

Provide cover for goods or merchandise for both imports & exports. It covers loss or damages caused by any insured perils, including collision, storm or theft during the course of transit either by sea or air including inland transit from the time the goods leave their place of origin to the time they arrive at their destination.

  • Marine Hull

Provides cover for hull and machinery, equipment and fittings including collision and third party liability.

  • Protection & Indemnity (P&I)

Working with leading Reinsurance brokers / Clubs, H Savy Insurance Co Ltd provides comprehensive, flexible and dynamic P&I cover appropriate to each individual ship owner’s needs.

The basic elements of P&I cover include:

  • Liability for damage to or loss of property
  • Insurance cover for crew, passengers or others
  • Wreck removal liabilities
  • Legal costs incurred or compelled to pay
  • Salvage services
  • Tonnage liabilities
  • Cargo liabilities
  • Pollution liabilities

In the event of a claim/or an accident after business hours, you can contact any of the following:

Marine surveyor

  • Greg Lawen                                2783929

Marine cargo

  • Vincent Leon                               2511974

Emergency Service

  • Seychelles Police                        4288000 or 999


Please note that it is in your interest to notify the police whenever you are involved in any accident.

Please be advised that at all times you must safeguard your property/asset to minimise your loss/damage.